kana hydra Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  kana hydra Index du Forum » La taverne » Blabla
Auteur Message
larriave

Masculin
Point(s): 902
Moyenne de points: 8,28

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:36 (2017) Répondre en citant

Mysteries Of Eternal life is a book written through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit,Do you believe in the reality of Jesus Christ, heaven and angels? And moreover the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit in a person, Kennedy Dima reveals a stunning, personal story of how he saw the living Christ, taken to heaven and imparted with the truth from above. "In November 2009 as I was sleeping that night, I saw in a vision two angels appearing into the room, they were putting on pure white garments. Their feet did not touch the ground, they were just suspending on air, one angel came to my left side and the other to my right side.
Without saying a word I saw us leaving the room and passing through the wall. We got into the sky just about 100m above ground. After we got there the two angels disappeared. I was there alone facing the east. Looking yonder, I saw light. It was quite distant away. I wondered what it could be, the sight of it was appealing and drawing my utmost attention. I wanted to take a step towards it, when I found myself already in that light. It seemed like there was no distance but just the power of thought. The light was so great it overshadowed me. What I saw I had never seen it ever since I was born, I saw Life. If you have always been wondering what life is that’s exactly what I saw. I felt everywhere that I had just entered into a world so phenomenal. I had just stepped out of time into eternity, where time and distance no more exist. Not weakness or sorrows are found there, I saw a world with so much beauty and life that words cannot genuinely express. In fact the air or the atmosphere is so alive, when you breathe in it’s like you just breathed life into you. It was full of life which point I must fully emphasize. The air is the glory of God, not oxygen or carbon dioxide. There is no shadow, because it is the kingdom of light. There is no fear, everything is just beautiful. The place where I was, when I looked I saw gold everywhere, the ground wasgold. I saw a wall that was made of pure gold and on the other side of it were great multitudes of angels. They were all looking at me with faces radiating love,and smiling. They were all putting on pure white garments, I WAS IN HEAVEN..."
Kennedy Dima continues to share his experience coupled with a revelation of truth about Eternal life that impacts the soul and spirit of man without measure. Ultimately preparing man to walk in the dominion the 1st Adam experienced before the fall. This book is an encounter, and a gift to every soul that believes in Jesus Christ,no wonder 'the heavenly gift'.

Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift Kennedy Dima
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift format txt pdf

Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift discount for book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book buy cheap
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book without payment
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book german
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift pc read value kickass francais
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift download without account
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book for android
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free docx
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free ebook
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book for mac
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book format djvu
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift direct link download german android price
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift eReader online
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free download mobile pdf
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift download book from sony xperia
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book text format
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book online
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book online
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book for mac
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free download via uTorrent
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift discount for book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift original book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free mobile
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book for ibooks
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free download via uTorrent
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift purchase book text windows mobile
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift eReader online
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift read online pdf free
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift torrent download 1337x
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free full pc phone book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift iBooks online how read via how to
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift free ios apple without signing via
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift sale book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift format txt pdf
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book BitTorrent free
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book ipad free
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book samsung
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book tablet
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift bookstore access selling online ebay
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift eReader itunes view windows download
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book without pay
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book for ibooks
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book german
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift read store amazon sale mobile
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book docs
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift book kindle
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift text view writer download amazon
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift download english
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift value pdf full mp3 book
Mysteries Of Eternal life: the heavenly gift mobile ebook

5d8a9798ff

Birthday Wishes for Luka: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids, Luka)Das+ICAPM+und+abnormale+Renditen+bei+M%26amp%3BA+deutscher+Kapitalgesellschaften+%28Mergers+%26amp%3B+Acquisitions+2%29+%28German+Edition%29Agricultural Policies in the Philippines (OECD Food and Agricultural Reviews) Organization for Economic Cooperation and DevelopmentCanada's 150th Birthday (Celebrations in My World)Prayer Book Christian: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined Pages Dartan CreationsImagining Sustainability: Creative urban environmental governance in Chicago and Melbourne (Routledge Research in Sustainable Urbanism)L’Antéchrist (French Edition)Christian Praise: Hymns and Tunes for Public Worship (Classic Reprint)Catholicism+for+Baptists%3A+Communicating+for+Mutual+Understanding+%28TRUST+Books%29Faith Building Moments from the Old Testament and Today

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:36 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation